The Guinness Storehouse, located at St. James Gate Brewery in Dublin, is Ireland’s number 1 visitor attraction, with many celebrities popping in throughout the years.
The Guinness Storehouse makes the most memorable Irish experience for tourists and locals alike. This historic attraction provides an unforgettable welcome and a magical journey deep into the heart of the world famous Guinness brand and company.
The popular attraction features a state-of-the-art interpretative visitor attraction explaining the history of Guinness since its founder Arthur Guinness first established the brewery in 1759. In addition to this, it also has the Gravity Bar where you can taste the famous “Black Stuff” with a 360 degree view of Dublin City.
The Guinness Storehouse has 7 fun-filled floors to explore.
- Ground Floor- Guinness Gift Shop and Brewing Story
- 1st Floor- The Arthur McGuinness Story (the man behind it all), Cooperage & Transport
- 2nd Floor- Tasting Experience (one of the most popular parts of the tour)
- 3rd Floor- The World of Advertising- check out 80 years of the most innovative advertising by Guinness
- 4th Floor- The Guinness Academy- Sharpen your skills and learn how to pull the perfect pint. Don’t forget to collect your certificate at the end. The Connoisseur Bar is also located on this floor where you can enjoy the most sophisticated sipping experience.
- 5th Floor- Dining Hall (fill your stomach and enjoy the finest of foods)
- 7th Floor- Gravity bar (savour the perfect pint while getting a 360 degree view of Dublin’s fair city) and weather cam.
Buy your Guinness storehouse tickets here.
Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge is located just 6km (a 20 minute drive) from the Guinness Storehouse making this hotel an ideal choice to stay.LESS INFORMATION